LASIG is the Learner Autonomy Special Interest Group of the International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL). We promote the development of learner autonomy by exploring how to put learners in charge of their own learning.
- We are now welcoming submissions for our 2020 ILA-LASIG conference in Mexico City. Read more about how to submit a proposal for this conference.
- Webinar – March 11, 7am UK time: Why, how and what of advising in language learning.
- Ankara – March 19-20, 2020: Metamorphosis: A Journey of Self-directed Learning and Advising.
- Manchester – April 17, 2020: Pre-Conference Event for the IATEFL annual conference.
- Paris – May 16, 2020: Fostering Foreign Language Learning Autonomy through Imposed Curricula.
- Mexico City – June 29-July 1, 2020: Pre-conference event at the Independent Learning Association’s annual conference.