LASIG is the Learner Autonomy Special Interest Group of the International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL). We promote the development of learner autonomy by exploring how to put learners in charge of their own learning.
- Webinar on Turning to tech in the age of distance: June 13, 8:00 UK time
- Webinar on Facing the challenges of distance learning: June 30, 14:00 UK time
Our face-to-face events planned for the first half of 2020 have all been postponed due to Covid-19. We are working on new dates for each of the events.
- Our local event in Ankara, Turkey, March 20-21, has been postponed. New date to follow.
- Our PCE 2020 in Manchester, April 17 has been postponed. New date: March 2021 in Harrogate.
- Our conference in Paris, May 16, has been postponed. New date to follow.
- Our PCE at the Independent Learning Association’s annual conference, June 2020, has been postponed until late 2020. To tide you over until the face-to-face event takes place, we have planned a webinar on Facing the challenges of distance learning.
We will keep you posted here about future events, both face-to-face and online. We look forward to seeing you soon.