LASIG is arranging a series of webinars on issues related to foreign language learner and teacher autonomy. The webinars are free both for members and non members. We are currently looking for people interested in giving a webinar. The timing of the webinars is flexible. If you are new to webinars, don’t be put off. We can offer you training and support.
For more about previous webinars, view our past events.
Your webinar can but doesn’t have to be linked to one of the following topics:
- Learners’ and teachers’ autonomy stories
- Teacher roles in supporting learner autonomy
- Teacher autonomy
- Teacher development for learner/teacher autonomy
- Language advising
- Self-access language learning
- Out-of-class learning
- Spaces and places for autonomous foreign language learning
- Web tools for developing autonomous foreign language learning
- Affect in autonomous foreign language learning and teaching
- Identity, beliefs and emotions in autonomous (foreign) language learning and teaching
- Strategies for language learning
- Social dimensions of autonomous foreign language learning
- Autonomy from a complexity perspective
We are also looking for organisations looking to share their experiences with autonomy in institutional contexts. This is a part of our combined Independence and webinar series, which features institutions around the world that implement learner autonomy programs.
If you’ve unlocked the secrets of any of the above topics and you’d like to share them with others, please contact us.