Looking to become a member of a close-knit, international community promoting learner autonomy? Become a member.
LASIG membership entails:
- being part of an active network of educators and researchers around the world promoting the idea of autonomy,
- working with colleagues in a wide range of educational and cultural contexts,
- receiving our newsletter, Autonomy, filled with practical ideas and issues regarding learner autonomy,
- having the opportunity to publish in Autonomy,
- receiving reduced rates at events and conferences organised by and in cooperation with IATEFL,
- getting insights into a diversity of fields of language education,
- having access to the members’ area of our website, where we provide free articles, ebooks and other resources.
Need more information about joining? Contact us
Ready to join? Become a member of IATEFL and you can select one SIG for free.